[AT] [External] Re: Ford 8N (and a few others) 3 point booster

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed Aug 28 11:22:53 PDT 2019

Hahaha…that’s funny about the mirrors Dean. But to be honest I’m not sure if I’ve ever tried to adjust the mirrors on my ’02 F-250.

Looking at that pic Farmer provided I wondered just how much lift those added cylinders provide. Seems like they attach to the pin at the top of the 3pt lift arms. That can’t be much more than ½ or 5/8 rod. So I’d think they’d bend and pop off without a great deal of effort.

Brad