[AT] Portland

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 06:45:56 PDT 2019

This paragraph is directed to Joe Hazewinkle. Well DUH!  :-)  You are
jahaze at aol.com... I've followed you tractor acquisitions for many years on
ATIS but didn't make the connection when I met you and you said Hazewinkle.
In my defense it has been a tough week from several directions so I'm going
to hide behind "I'm kind of old you know".  :-)  It was great meeting you,
it's always nice to have a face to put with the emails when they come in.
Hope to be reading more from you.
--------------
It was great meeting again with so many old friends since we had missed so
many years.  We are already making our plans for next year and are planning
on several days. then. Planning on the motor-home with the tandem trailer
on the back for the cart and maybe one of the Ford 8N's or...
I'm getting too old and stiff for ducking the rafters in the gypsy wagon to
load a tractor in it.
--------------
It was a nice reminder this year at how many are so willing to jump in and
lend a hand when it makes a difference. I lost count of how many hands were
pushing on the golf cart loading it.
--------------
A special note of thanks to Steve Buttram for help above and beyond. It was
truly appreciated...

.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 7:35 PM Indiana Robinson <robinson46176 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Got home from Portland without incident. Took just over 2 hours. Spent
> about 10 miles behind a tractor with some whiskery looking implement I
> didn't even recognize. He ignored several easy chances to pull over on a
> wide section of berm to let the long parade pass. Such things annoy me
> because it reflects badly on all of us who live from the land. That means
> that I have to be twice as nice to people to compensate..
> .  😀  and some days that is a lot of work.  😀
> There were a lot of hand gestures as people finally got past him. I
> couldn't see too well but I don't think very many fingers per hand were
> involved...
>

> .

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"