[AT] Portland

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:35:37 PDT 2019

Got home from Portland without incident. Took just over 2 hours. Spent
about 10 miles behind a tractor with some whiskery looking implement I
didn't even recognize. He ignored several easy chances to pull over on a
wide section of berm to let the long parade pass. Such things annoy me
because it reflects badly on all of us who live from the land. That means
that I have to be twice as nice to people to compensate..
.  😀  and some days that is a lot of work.  😀
There were a lot of hand gestures as people finally got past him. I
couldn't see too well but I don't think very many fingers per hand were
involved...

.