[AT] OT - Kubota BX1500

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 13:49:03 PDT 2019

My guess would be the electric shut off solenoid. If I remember correctly, the "at rest" position of the solenoid is "engine off". when you turn the key to start it, the solenoid moves to the "engine run" position. I'm guessing the solenoid works when cold but doesn't have enough grunt to reopen when hot.

Todd MarkleSpring Mills, Pa.