[AT] OT - Kubota BX1500

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Wed Aug 21 15:10:25 PDT 2019

Don't know if this applies or not but several years ago my brother
bought a used John Deere 4230 tractor (100 hp.). The guy told him it
started hard but the dealer had told him thats the way they were. He
bought it and the first day it stalled in the field, wouldn't start for
45 minutes. When he got home he shut it off and tried to start it, no
go. He took it to the dealer to check and they said it was either bad
valves or bad rings. He brought it home and I said I had never seen a
diesel that would start cold but not warm. I called a place 60 miles
away that did injection pumps and they asked if smoke came out while
trying to start it and I said no to which they said injection pump. We
had the dealer install a rebuilt injection pump and that was the end of
starting problems.
          Greg Hass