[AT] Did the engine seize up on ATIS?

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Sun Aug 11 06:33:50 PDT 2019

Google gave me this which one can expand upon:
 <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight-eight_engine>

 <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight-eight_engine> Straight-eight engine - Wikipedia

 <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight-eight_engine>

 <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight-eight_engine> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight-eight_engine

1.

2.

The Buick straight-eight was an overhead valve design, while the Oldsmobile straight-8 and Pontiac straight-8 straight-eights were flathead engines. ... Cadillac, the luxury brand of General Motors, stayed with their traditional V8 engines.