[AT] Did the engine seize up on ATIS?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Aug 11 06:26:06 PDT 2019

I saw the straight 8 question about GM engines and I cannot think of any
GM engines that had straight 8's.  As  remember there were some Ford
flatheads that were 8 cylinders, and I believe I once saw a flathead
Chrysler industrial 8cyl.  Cadillac had a V-16 in the early days, it
might be possible there was an 8cyl offshoot from that....  I would have
to find my 1953 Motor manual to verify that....  It included tractors
and trucks.
Cecil in oKla