[AT] towing tractors with a pickup

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 19:12:27 PDT 2019

A smaller wide front tractor might be pulled slowly on a car hauling dolly with the front tractor wheels on the pavement and the back wheels of the tractor on the dolly. That way there would be less chance of gear damage.

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=nboard&th=309769

I would want the dolly lights and brakes working. I would want the Slow Moving Vehicle sign relocated to the front of the tractor.

[Grant Brians] Frank, I really like that dolly for tricycle tractors! It looks like one of those round tuit projects for me that we will keep just driving slowly or use the tilt trailer. I moved our Allis Chalmers HD-5 bulldozer last year the two miles back and forth between ranches towing the 26' deck trailer with one of our JD6430's. That works well too.... Now it is time to got to farmers market, the vehicles are loaded and I am the last to leave.
              .