[AT] towing tractors with a pickup

Chuck Saunders gooberdog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 08:54:08 PDT 2019

After a small scrape with a light pole at the grocery, my grandmother told
my sister " I should get a handicapped plate so I could park in those
larger spaces up front" Since my grandmother was actually in pretty good
health at the time my sister asked " Well, what would your handicap be?"
My grandmother replied "Why, I can't see"
My sister suggested she not share that information

Her other reasons for driving
I know where I'm going
I just go to the grocery and to get my hair done

It wasn't long after we hired a lady to stay with her during the day and
drive her where she needed to go.

Chuck Saunders
KCMO