[AT] ATIS WORK DAY

gdotfly at gmail.com gdotfly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 01:42:27 PDT 2019

Just my annual reminder for our ATIS work day scheduled for Saturday April 27. Hopeful weather permitting. This is our way of helping the Tri-State club for their furnishing the means for our club’s favors.

There are several projects planned including the usual tree limb clearing. A couple small buildings and the walk bridges need painting. For the mechanics the big power shovel will require some maintenance.

Some electrical upgrades will be on the schedule.

Bring along any tools you think will be helpful for any planned and last minute projects

Work usually starts at 8;00 am after coffee and doughnuts and work assignments.

Rain day will be Saturday, May 4.

Always look forward to a good turnout from the ATIS group to show our appreciation to Tri-State

Gene Dotson, ATIS Wagonmaster