[AT] tire brand

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Apr 17 10:22:10 PDT 2019

Was that a 303 or a 203?.  If it was the 3 cyl perkins diesel, it was a
203, an industrial version of the MF50.  It came out with R4 Industrial
tires.   The 202 was a Gas version, the 204 was the gas version with a
torque converter and reverser, and the 205 was the diesel version of the
torque converter drive.

Cecil