[AT] Portland Indiana Show feature tractor

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Apr 15 16:41:29 PDT 2019

I thought things like Porsche, Wards, etc when I read that.  But I suppose it could also mean unusual models of common brands.  Me? I’m bringing my John Deere 430V.  An unusual variation of a common model of a common brand probably doesn’t qualify. I don’t guess I’ll get to be on the feature tractor row...

Spencer Yost