[AT] Portland Indiana Show feature tractor

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:25:19 PDT 2019

I just noticed that this years feature tractor is listed as "Lesser
Known"...  I was just wondering what brands that would be? What do members
here think those brands might be? I don't have anything in that category,
mine are all common stuff but I can think of some.
.
I also noticed today that at the Greensburg Indiana show (next county South
east) the feature tractor is both "Ford and Orphan and oddball"...
With all of the shuffling and merging what would list members list there?
What brands would not be that category? not many I guess? (shrug)
.
I do have a Case VAC that I can take to the Rushville Indiana (next county
east) show which features "Case steam engines and tractors".
.
I just checked and at the Johnson county Indiana (next county west) show
the feature tractors are also "Lesser Known Classics and pre-1984 muscle
tractors". Again I don't have any lesser known but son Scott could take his
MF-1155.
.
Of course we can take anything but it's nice to take a feature tractor if
you have one. One reason I like the smaller tractors is that it is easier
to take more than one tractor.

BTW, all three of these are good shows...

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA