[AT] tire tools was brand

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 04:46:39 PDT 2019

Ralph:  I think the reason tire guys hate Slime is simply the mess they
have to deal with.  Slime in a tubeless tire/wheel is obviously going to be
a problem.  Slime in a tube will be somewhat less of a problem,since even
with tube failure the majority of the Slime will still be contained within
the tube.  I only do Slime in a tube, and I only do it on small tires that
I service myself.  Or.... maybe tire guys hate Slime because it's effective
and takes work away from them ;-)

SO