[AT] tire brand

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 8 15:08:19 PDT 2019

OK here is the latest. Getting rims local, about the same price as you
can get anywhere on the net by the time I add shipping---plus I need
them NOW.

Talked to 2 tire shops. Leaning toward the closest one. I'll have them
mount the tires on the new rims. I'll then put them on the tractor and
add fluid. Leaning toward a Carlisle--I had no idea they made any thing
besides lawn mower tires. These tires will be a 45 deg angle, not 23.
Replacing a set of multi-angle Safemark. The other option is tires made
by Galaxy.

John Hall