[AT] Merry Christmas

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Sun Apr 14 16:52:08 PDT 2019

The west side of Michigan isn't much better. Its been snowing all day and we have about 6 inches of wet snow on the ground now. No wind though.Brian
-------- Original message --------From: Greg Hass <ghass at m3isp.com> Date: 4/14/19  6:04 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: [AT] Merry Christmas Welcome to Michigans thumb area. Awoke to snow; two to three inches and 20 mph northeast wind, very nasty out. Everything is now white, in contrast to all the brown I mentioned in a post a week or so ago. Roads are slippery and when I came home from the coffee shop  I had to hold on to the hand rails on the back porch to remain upright while climbing the stairs. As I write this I can hear the wind just howling. What does this have to do with tractors; well I'll tell you, it means they will be sitting for at least an extra week. By the time this melts, and as those who are in snow areas know, for some reason the ground does not dry out as quick after snow as it does after the same amount of rain. May there be sunshine in every ones future.       Greg Hass_______________________________________________AT mailing listAT at lists.antique-tractor.comhttp://lists.antique-tractor.com/listinfo.cgi/at-antique-tractor.com