[AT] towing tractors with a pickup

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 06:29:40 PDT 2019

Over a lifetime, motor vehicle laws do change. This for pay site offers written driver test help. Fortunately, there is still not an add-on license test for trailers.

https://driving-tests.org/

[Aaron Dickinson]My 88 year old cousin had been pulled over and the officer questioned his ability to drive and sent in a request/notice to the SOS that he be retested before renewing his license. He received paperwork to be filled out by his doctor and optometrist. I have been riding with him before, I prefer to drive

[Farmer] You don't have to have a driver's license to drive anything anywhere as long as you don't get stopped...  :-)  :-)  :-)
I don't recommend that... but I have known a few guys that have gone for years without a license. They don't make older drivers take a test here anymore but at one time they required both a written test and an in car driving test for older drivers. Many could not pass the testing (or just feared they couldn't) and just let it expire but kept driving. As long as they had the skills they never got stopped. Once they got stopped the police watched for them to be out. There was a lot of looking the other way unless they seemed dangerous.
They did away with those test both from claims of age discrimination and a complete lack of actuarial statistics proving that the older drivers were any more of a risk than the younger drivers.
It turned out that the big problem was not the old drivers nor the teens but it was the road rage guys... They then started several state wide programs watching for and tracking "belligerent" drivers.