[AT] Clutch Shudder

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jan 18 21:32:00 PST 2018

One of the notes about possible failures in MTZ tractors is here:
http://www.mtzequipment.com/sites/default/files/manuals/learning-center/1200%20Series/POSSIBLE%20FAILURES.pdf
Down at the bottom it mentions a bad pilot bearing in flywheel...

Spencer, I will check on the floating plate, there is a funny little
bent strap that may be what makes the floating plate separate..

Cecil in OKla