[AT] Just wondering

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 12:11:56 PST 2018

    As far as aircraft engines, a mechanic told me the first cylinder to
arrive on the scene is always number one. Of course this pertains airplanes
with tractor rotation. Pusher engines like the Cessna Skymaster with pusher
rear engine, the number one is naturally the one closest to the propeller.

                Gene