[AT] off topic parts chaser out of commission

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 7 14:01:08 PST 2018

I know you know this, but don't worry about the car, you guys walked
away, thats the ONLY thing that matters. I lost $90K worth of trucks in
less than 2 months (one truck had 1,500 miles the other had 900), as
well as the vehicles that hit me were destroyed. Both wrecks, all 6
people walked away. Detroit makes new vehicles every day.

John