[AT] Cold snap

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jan 5 20:02:04 PST 2018

Great story Dean.   The delivery of a child acts as a great tension item in the story.  I could not imagine getting my wife to the hospital in that weather.  My kids were born in May and August.  I was more worried about heatstroke :-)

Anyways, I know that the following data will not impress  you guys up north, but please remember this is the south. Tomorrow will be seven straight days without a single reading  above freezing(ok. One day a few tenths of a degree above freezing). If tomorrow stays below freezing, which it is supposed to, we will officially be #2 in the record books for most consecutive days where the temperature doesn't get above freezing.

http://www.rdfarms.com/weather/Weekly.htm

PS: The shop is 36°. You can bet your %]!{!} that there has been no progress on the 430 :-)

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost