[AT] ATIS flashback

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Jan 4 04:06:58 PST 2018

A friend who lives in Florida was commenting about the cold and snow, so I
sent him the attached photo from nearly 20 years ago of us on a warm and
sunny day in, of all places, northern Greenland.

Typical digital cameras back then weren't what they are today, so the photo
is pretty grainy.  But it was sharp enough for me to notice a few icebergs
on the horizon...and that I'm wearing my ATIS t-shirt with, I believe,
Spencer's Massey-Harris Pacer on the front.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio
[currently 12° F, practically a heat wave compared to recent mornings]