[AT] Sawing Wood

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Wed Feb 21 12:59:43 PST 2018

I used to have one that I built on a trailer and powered with a 2 cyl.
Wisconsin.  That one started great just by pulling on the belt.  One tug on
the belt, granted it was a pretty hearty "tug" was usually enough.  I think
it got scrapped when my Uncle, whose farm we used it on, folded up sometime
in the '90s.