[AT] Quiet

T.W. Cook tw at farmall-h.com
Tue Feb 20 09:00:15 PST 2018

I got the pump off this weekend without hassles (went just as Jim
described). I did have to disconnect the tubes at both ends, otherwise
there isn't clearance to pull the pump out. I've ordered a kit from
Steiner, it'll probably be a couple of weeks before I have time to do
anything further on it, but it looks pretty straightforward. I also popped
a battery into the Cub Cadet 105 that's been sitting down in the barn for
at least 10 years, and it started right up (thankfully I had run it dry and
drained the gas tank when I parked it).  Now I just need to remember what I
did with the mower deck drive belt which isn't on it for some reason - if I
can find or replace that I have a way to mow until I get the Super A back
into service.  Actually, it's a lot easier to mow around the trees with the
Cub Cadet than with the Super A (which has a Woods L59 deck on it) so I
probably should have done this a long time ago.