[AT] Quiet

T.W. Cook tw at farmall-h.com
Tue Feb 13 13:10:18 PST 2018

Farmer, hang in there. I think if you were to soak that recliner in diesel
for a few days it'd sort out the problems with it.

Nice to hear from all of y'all - it has been a while. Trying to thin the
herd a bit, too many projects that'll never get done. The Regular I never
got around to dealing with found a new home last week. My son Cory, now 29,
got his start doing mechanic work helping me restore my grandfather's
Farmall H back when he was 8. He works for a construction materials company
now, does mechanic work on the side. A couple of weeks ago someone brought
an H over for him to fix up and get running. He had fun with it, got it
running great and sent it on its way.

T.W. Cook
Georgetown TX