[AT] 430V update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Feb 12 19:25:06 PST 2018

Right now I want to sing that song from the old show Hee Haw - you know the one about , " gloom, despair, and agony on me".

We got a break in the rain on Sunday but the dew point had risen so fast to 63 degrees that condensation was forming on anything that wasn't 63 degrees, which included everything in my shop which still had surface temps about 46 degrees(windows, doors, tractors, you name it) as soon as I opened the garage door.   So I closed it, deciding to wait a day.  Plus my better half came down with a nasty little cold.  It's not the flu thank God but she is definitely down for the count. So I had to pick up all the slack on the farm.   Did I mention a sick alpaca as well? When it comes to animal medication that's my job(nothing serious there either thank God but they don't like medical attention so you have to romance them through it (-; ).   So I'm in the barn until 7 o'clock at night. Not to mention I was assigned a new  project at my job. So the next couple days are chock-full of meetings, late night logins, and no way to sneak in late or sneak out early.

As I have posted before, I had some serious legal problems in the past with two of my neighbors and I could care less about what they think, but fortunately they are the neighbors that are farthest from me. The two next to me are very good people whom I like very much and I enjoy their company. One of them has some health problems(cancer,etc) so even though the weather is decent right now I am loathe to start the tractor at 10 o'clock at night and disturb what little sleep I imagine they are getting.

Anyways, lots of excuses and no starting attempts on the 430V. Maybe tomorrow....

Spencer Yost