[AT] reply to Spencer's 430V update and my new MTZ tractor..

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Feb 11 18:49:19 PST 2018

Ralph:

Ralph:  Silikroil is the brand name for the product from kanolabs,
www.kanolabs.com     It is packaged in areosol and also in 8oz and
gallon cans.  If you only want one can you can order it from Amazon and
get free shipping if you have their prime membership.   I have had the
prime for 3 years, and it has paid off.   I have even bought tires from
Amazon and got a better deal than locally or from my supplier in
Nebraska.  I just ordered a high torque starter for my wife's Arctic Cat
ATV.  It was $20 less than DB Electrical.   When I found the bearing
number for the pilot bearing on the new Belarus, I ordered a bearing
from Amazon..   It was here in 2 days and in time to take it to the shop
with the tractor.  Amazon is a big company, but for me the ability to
order parts and go on to working on something while I wait on the 2 day
delivery  saves me at least a day.   If I go into OKC for parts, I
usually have to pay 50% more and have to look up the part number or put
up with some kid telling me that it doesn't exist........    I find what
I need online, find the best price, order it go on.
I had a very good Oreilly's auto parts that had some good knowledgeable
employees.  I went in just before the end of last year and found all the
guys were gone and it was under new management.  I have shirts that are
older than the kids that were working there....

Cecil in OKla