[AT] ATIS List changes

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 09:23:31 PST 2018

Spencer,
    Thanks for all you do for the list. There's a lot going on in the
background that we don't know or understand, but we appreciate the effort.

Things have been slow and while I haven't had any tractor time to speak of
lately, I got to play in the dirt with my Bobcat yesterday. The weather was
perfect; upper 70's (with the peach trees blooming) and the smell of fresh
dirt and diesel exhaust, it's a breath of "fresh" air. Spring is starting
here...

Hope your weather allows testing of your 430 carb soon!

Ken in AZ