[AT] 430V

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Sep 2 18:38:08 PDT 2017

What would increase the torque would be strapping a 4x4 to each wheel and
then using the hoist 6 feet or so feet back away from the wheels.  Adding
weight to the tractor over the axle will also help.  I'd have to think about
it  a bit which gear would transmit the most torque to the engine.
Inserting the right length board under the hoist would eliminate any leak
down.