[AT] Batteries - 6 Volt

LeRoy lep3 at ptd.net
Sun Sep 17 08:02:35 PDT 2017

Doug,

I live in eastern PA, around Easton PA so it does get cold in the winter and
the garage is not heated.   I noticed a post somewhere on the internet which
talked about a Deka plant where you can buy seconds with warranties.  The
plant is called North Penn Mfg. Co and wondered if I should look into it or
if someone in the group knew about it.

LeRoy