[AT] 430V

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 15 05:05:27 PDT 2017

Spencer,  I asked my phone about methyl salicylate.  Wikipedia
tells me it is an organic compound found in many plants, particularly in
wintergreen.   Ah ha moment.  That must be why some penetrating oils
have wintergreen in them!  Now I seem to remember that my dad kept
a bottle of rubbing alcohol with wintergreen around and rubbed it on
his face for shaving nicks.  I bet that stuff is still available, maybe at
the local pharmacy or somewhere like dollar general.

Just a thought.

Charlie