[Farmall] obsolete parts

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 9 17:56:13 PDT 2017

Well, at least you KNOW what it will take to get the job done,
unfortunately you also realize the type of shop that has the equipment
and skills you need isn't going to be very cheap.

Here is what I had in mind, didn't see the size you need though. Maybe
try the manufacturer. Don't know if Martin or Dodge or some other
transmission component manufacturer carries the size you need. How about
contacting Motion Industries. Those guys can be pretty clever when need be.

John