[Farmall] obsolete parts

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 8 20:34:31 PDT 2017

When I searched, this is all I got, looks like you have to register.

https://avspare.com/catalog/case/62604/40091/374480/

Does CaseIH have a disposal branch for obsolete parts or can you request
your dealer do a dealer search for that item?

Have you considered having one made at a machine shop?

John Hall