[AT] 2 row corn combines

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Oct 10 17:15:29 PDT 2017

Of course you could use one of these to plant...

https://youtu.be/97_SxcIlXZA

And one of these to harvest.

https://youtu.be/KbhyahSEg9s

I had the opportunity to watch one of the big planters in Iowa. I think it was a 50 row. Pretty dang impressive.  I think my 173HP Pacer could pull one of them.

Spencer Yost