[AT] A day off

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 9 13:51:22 PDT 2017

Reminds me of a story dad told. He was about the age as yourself, and
wanted to drive his fathers McCormick 10-20. He got it cranked up and
drove it from the sawmill to the house. Told his dad he was afraid
someone was going to steal it. He didn't get in trouble, but never did
it again either.

John Hall