[AT] OT Hurricane Nate

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 05:57:50 PDT 2017

It came ashore 200 miles east of me , thank god for that . Am still helping
an old man ( younger than myself ) from Orange Texas , usually 6 days a
week from the effects of Harvey . It is hard to imagine the amount of water
that came out of the skies for a week and destroyed so much . I measured
30" of high water on his shop saturday , most all of his tractors and cars
( antiques ) ruined . The sad part of it is , I wonder if he is going to
make it out of this alive as he is in very bad physical shape and his mind
is getting worse as each day goes by . Sometimes we don`t know what we can
handle until we are put to the test . As most of you know , we saved my
son`s home by building an aqua dam . He did have some damage but for the
most part according to his insurance company , saved them about 178,000.00
.
Thanks for thinking of me and if possible , keep us all in your prayers .
This was in our local news paper .
http://www.sulphurdailynews.com/news/quick-thinking-
ingenuity-save-local-home-from-flood-waters/article_f366a6be-97c9-11e7-b6fa-
e79c50e6c399.html