[AT] OT Hurricane Nate

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 18:04:14 PDT 2017

I have quite a bit of family in the Pensacola area, my sisters family, 5
grown kids and lots of continuing off-spring as well as her husband. My
sister had the family curse of Alzheimer's and died of it this past June
3rd... Still dealing with that. I grew up in a family of  two parents and
two kids. I am the only one to dodge that bullet (so far).
My sister and I were always very close in spite of the distance but I'm no
longer close with others there. I do still worry about them though during
these hurricanes. They are old hat to them but during Katrina one nephew
and one niece each lost their homes completely. I do stay in contact with
that niece.  They are all good people, just one of those drift apart things
(long story, no tractors).
That niece and my sister's husband did check in as OK after Nate hit.
One of Diana's sisters and her husband live in Florida but over on Indian
River Island on the other side of the state. They missed this one.

.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>