[AT] 430V update

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:29:09 PDT 2017

Hi Spencer,
 When I was in high school, dad had a JD 50 that we had here just as a
toy more than anything else.
 Anyway, we'd take it and run it, and like you described, the throttle
would back off of fully open.
 One day a good mechanic friend of ours told us to adjust a spring. (I
cannot remember which spring now) Anyway, the throttle lever never had
a problem again.
 I have a similar problem on my 88. You'll be going down the road, and
when you're at 15 MPH, all of a sudden, you hear "clickity clack" and
down it goes to about the 5th section. So I just make sure it stays
put. Don't have to hold it constantly though.
 Thanks again for the videos and updates!
 Take Care,
 Tyler