[AT] My M Farmall

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 10:42:29 PST 2017

I bought a JD 494 several years ago, the fertilizer parts were gone, if it ever had them.  It was pretty worn out, but it worked as long as you don't want row markers.  I hit a stump in a field this year and broke the casting for one row unit.  I found a replacement from someone that cuts these down.  I'd rather plant 4 rows than 2 :-)  The 4 and 6 row planters are cheaper around here than the 2 row planters.  These can be cut down to fewer rows, but you have to keep the center 2, any cut off are just spare parts.

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com