[AT] My M Farmall

jslavin at marktwain.net jslavin at marktwain.net
Sun Nov 26 09:39:15 PST 2017

Al:

You sure you can do that?  My recollection, dim as it may be, is that when you move the rear wheels out on the axles for the picker, the tires pretty much take up the whole distance between the 38 inch rows outside of the ones you are picking, much less 30 inch rows.  I’d suspect you might run over those rows, or at least knock them down.  Course if the manual doesn’t say, you’ll know soon enough when you get the picker mounted by measuring from the outside to outside of the tires.

John S.