[AT] My M Farmall

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 17:30:02 PST 2017

Dean,
The 9 speed is basically an overdrive made by M&W Gear Co.  There were
two styles, a lever shift and a cable shift, mine is the cable shift.
I did some checking and looks like 1st overdrive is about 6 mph, 2nd 7
1/2 3rd 9 or so and 4th about 13 or 14mph.

The loose steering is not awful but it will shake in high gear.  I'll
check into it, right now priority is getting the corn picker mounted
so I can get it under the shelter.....

Al