[AT] My little tiny tractor runs

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Nov 25 05:41:21 PST 2017

He had a coil from his own engine specially for low tension magnetos.
That would be ideal, but I don't think I can find one in an afternoon.
(he also said expect to pay 300 on eBay if you find one)

Low tension ignitors on a Magento have current all the time, those on a
battery don't. I don't know if they are hard to change over or not.
Something that I need to think about.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com