[AT] New tractor to me

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Tue May 23 19:39:32 PDT 2017

If you want to turn a few heads, try towing a JD Model D with a 76 Toyota, just when the snow is starting. Moved it from central Kansas to the Tulsa Oklahoma area. This was my first old tractor - sad that I had to get rid of it when I was transferred. Some day I need to get a replacement for it.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad