[AT] hyd cylinder different inlet threads?

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Mon May 8 20:46:46 PDT 2017

I haven't seen the original post or know what era the hydraulic cylinder is but JD switched to the ORB type connection on their hydraulic cylinders when the New Generation tractors were introduced in 1961.

--------  introducein19Original message -61-------From: Cecil Bearden <chydrlicrrbearden at copper.net> Date: 5/8/17  2:13 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] hyd cylinder different inlet threads?
Len:

Probably O-Ring Boss.   ORB  You can get an adapter.  Take a look at
Surplus Center's website, they have examples of the sizes. Discount
hydraulic hose also does..

Cecil in OKla