[AT] You can't fix stupid-naming names

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 30 19:34:13 PDT 2017

I have the worst trouble using Napa's website to cross reference stuff.
I don't know why, maybe I'm just always looking for something hard to
come by. Dad picked up one from them yesterday for the Farmall M. At 87,
he's finally relented to using off brand filters for equipment---except
for the Deere's, you actually can't get oil filters any cheaper than
what we are paying Deere for them. IH on the other hand, well I paid $17
for an oil filter last year--think that is what changed his mind.

Regarding NAPA, they often run promotions where you can order online and
pick up your stuff at the store and save as much as 10%. I think you
have to "subscribe" to this service.

John