[AT] more HP guaranteed!/now front end on the ground.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 18 15:31:48 PDT 2017

Greg, on the Allis tractors you could set the hydraulics to run with the
traction booster which in some situations would do what you mentioned
but you could also set it in "hold" mode and it would keep the implement
at the same depth all the time.  The advantage of the Traction Booster was
that it was very fast.  It would only lift up on the implement long enough
for
the pressure to change in the system, then it would drop back down.
Sometimes
you couldn't even tell that the implement moved up or down.  It was just
shifting
weight onto and off of the rear axle.  I never did much plowing with the the
other
colors so I can't really compare or contrast them.  I just always liked the
way the
Traction Booster worked.

Charlie