[AT] Not an Antique Tractor

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Jun 15 03:27:01 PDT 2017

Ralph, thanks for your overhead still photo.   Sure is a long way from the
late 1930's modified from previously horse drawn equipment that was common
at that time.  Mostly 42" rows and mostly two rows with a small amount of
three rows, so entire swath was 84" or 126" and ground speed was 4 MPH.
Herb(GA)