[AT] Not an Antique Tractor

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 15 08:07:09 PDT 2017

On 6/15/2017 4:27 AM, Herb Metz wrote:
> Ralph, thanks for your overhead still photo.   Sure is a long way from the
> late 1930's modified from previously horse drawn equipment that was common
> at that time.  Mostly 42" rows and mostly two rows with a small amount of
> three rows, so entire swath was 84" or 126" and ground speed was 4 MPH.
> Herb(GA)
Thanks for looking Herb. Sure have come a long way in farm equipment .
 From sitting on an open
Cockshutt 40 pullling a twelve foot Van Brunt seed drill to this. I'm
still only running at 4 to 5 mph
as air seeders tend to throw up a lot of dirt if you go too fast with
sweeps for seeding.
Canola is up and looking good. Probably better after this inch of rain
we got yesterday.

Ralph in Sask.