[AT] JD 430 update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jun 8 08:58:49 PDT 2017

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. I've got several good ones including some off-list replies. I actually think I'm going to try Mikes suggestion first and use a 4 x 4 in the wheels and then put the 4x4 on jacks so the rear wheels are a few inches off the ground. That way gravity is helping 24x7 at the same time. Also I'll have visual confirmation when the engine is free(wheels are on the ground).

Some of the other ideas would involve further breakdown of the tractor which I'm trying to avoid.   The rocking of the single rear wheel I tried but the tractor is such a tight, low hour tractor there's actually very little play to get the acceleration needed to apply any shock  torque load on the engine itself.

Thanks!!!!

Spencer Yost