[AT] JD 430 update

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:10:08 PDT 2017

My first thought would be to make an air / grease gun adaptor to screw into
spark plug holes . If air escapes real quickly , I would think a VALVE is
open , if NO or little air escapes , I would fill that cylinder with oil ,
put in my grease gun adaptor and start pressurizing that cyl . Having said
that , grease gun pressure can reach a very high PSI  so , pay attention
and DON`T over do it . I have done this is several headless engines .